Phrases 2

Everyone has invisible sing hanging from their neck saying "make me feel important" 
- Mary Kay Ash
Todo el mundo tiene una marca invisible en el cuello diciendo " Hazme sentir importante".

Today i cultivate the capacity to love without expectation, to acept unconditionally, to be present and open to what is.
Hoy cultivo la capacidad de amar sin expectativas, para aceptar incondiconalmente, y estar presente y abierta a lo que sea. 

Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out pain. - Joseph Campbell
Encontrar un lugar dentro donde haya dicha, y la dicha queme el dolor.

When you leave me, my feels numb. When you arrived, my heart grow, but today...i numb my feeling for you. - Kath Hartfiel 
Cuando me dejaste, mis sentimientos se entumecieron. Cuando llegaste, mi corazón creció, pero hoy... yo nublo mis sentimientos por ti. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares